International Journal of Agriculture, Biology & Environment (IJAGRI) publishes new ideas, the state of the art research results and fundamental advances in all fields of agriculture, Biology & Environment, as reviews, research articles and short communications. Openly accessible IJAGRI provides wider sharing of knowledge and the acceleration of research, and is thus in the best interest of authors, potential readers, and increases the availability, accessibility, visibility and impact of the papers, and the journal as a whole. IJAGRI aims at promoting agricultural, Biology & Environment increasing academic prosperity and fostering international academic exchange and cooperation. This journal provides a platform for sharing the latest high-quality research concerning the agricultural, Biology & Environmental Sciences.
International Journal of Agriculture, Biology & Environment (IJAGRI) publishes new ideas, the state of the art research results and fundamental advances in all fields of agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences, as reviews, research articles, and short communications.
Call for Papers: Submit your paper for Peer review.
Submission is Open for Peer Review. more details here
Publication: Accepted papers will be added immediately to the "current" volume's Table of Contents.
Download: Paper Template
Benefits for Authors
- IJAGRI is an International, Peer-Reviewed, Open Access Journal
- All the published articles are assigned a Unique CrossRef DOI with a prefix: 10.47504/IJAGRI
- The IJAGRI journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create Digital archiving system
- Indexed in Major services like, Google Scholar, CrossRef, World Cat, PKP Indexing, Schematic Scholar, BASE, Microsoft Academic, Open Aire and more.
- Free Digital Certificate to Each author
- Worldwide Indexing Immediately After The Paper Publication
- The IJAGRI uses PKP dynamic software.
- Copyright on any article in this journal is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons license CCBY NC 4.
- Paper Will Be Published Immediately in The Current Issue After Acceptance.
- IJAGRI uses IEEE Paper Template.